Wednesday, October 06, 2004

off, on, off, on, ...?

Did your folks every bark at you for turning the light switch off and on, repeatedly?
Well that's what was going on yesterday. Only there wasn't no folks here.
My race is on!This is going to be great, everything's clicking, filing technique is working out awesome, so serious butt-kicking will be in order soon.

Oh crap.That didn't work out so hot (insert Sad Bazook noise). I got cables strewn all other this place, what a mess.
This road shoe to cross-killing-shoe conversion is going to be better than anyone else was able to do for the last 14 years!
My new modding techinique is definitely unstoppable now.
Well now I can see that it's going to need loads more fiddling and lots more spares.
I need more old crap!!Then I will be ready.

Holy crap, it's cold out. My feet are getting numb all ready, this isn't how it's supposed to be, I don't feel like doing much now, sniff, sniff.

And so on, ad nauseum.

___
Sent with fiendFoneVI

No comments: