Friday, October 01, 2004

My Filing Technique Sucks.

Alphabetical and by part-type are just not cutting it.
Whoever came up with that idea owes me the last day and a half of my life...
Until I come up with a new scheme the part, pieces, and boxes are just going to have to hang out on the basement floor and on top of old dead Clyde's dog house.

Once the proper filing technique is implemented winning can be certainly assured. There can be no doubt about this, it is fact.

Late last night my race was not feeling even close to being on, in fact it felt as if it was completely off.
But with renewed enthusiasm and mindful of the certainity to which a new filing technique will most certainly make, I feel my cross-killing-season is about to commence.
Let loose the onslaught!
___
Sent with fiendFoneVI

No comments: